Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Gahyo

Mr. Foo and I went to the one in Sports Mall, Kelapa Gading. The mall was quite, really. However, Gahyo was quite crowded on the weekend. There were a lot of Korean there.

The price was a bit on the pricey side. But it was paid off since we did not need to cook ourselves. The waitress would cook for you on your table. In addition, they had the best exhaust system I've ever seen in such a Korean restaurant, so that less smoke smell stays on your clothes, hair, etc.

The Side dishes
There were quite a few selections for the side dishes. However, I didn't spot my favorite Korean side dishes, which were anchovies and marinated tofu skin :( Anyway, I love the tamago and the sweet potato balls.

Wooseol (Sliced ox tounge) - Rp 115k
Teuk Yangyeum Galbi ( Marinated boneless beef prime rib) - Rp 178k &
Bulgogi (Marinated beef sliced) - Rp 135k
I loved them all!!Maybe it was because we were really hungry at that time, who knows..But they were delicious! The waitress cooked them perfectly as how we requested. I liked them tender but not too burnt. Mr. Foo liked them medium rare, really tender with a bit blood taste (yuck..)

Free sliced watermelon
The total bill was a little more than Rp 500k for the two of us. The food was delicious, service was excellent, but I wasn't sure whether it was worthed. Maybe it was.




Gahyo Restaurant
Sports Mall
Ground Floor, Block A 26-27
Jl. Raya Kelapa Nias HF3
Kelapa Gading
Jakarta Utara
Ph: (021) 4587-6626




Jl. Jend. Sudirman, Kav 52-53
Lot 6 Kawasan Niaga Sudirman SCBD
Jakarta Selatan

1 comment:

  1. I do agree, the price little bit expensive but worth it after the food already in the stomach :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...