Monday, September 12, 2011

Bakerzin

After a movie in Plaza Indonesia tonight, My friend and I decided to grab some snacks at the not-so-newly opened Bakerzin. Bakerzin Plaza Indonesia had just been relocated from the Basement to the Ground floor, exactly next to Kichenette. It still has the elegant aura but I like the new one better since they really separate the smoking and non-smoking zone with the kitchen and cake showcase in between them.

Bratwurst with Sauteed Potato - Rp 45k
We ordered the sausage and it was heavenly! We were not hungry but we wanted more of these.lol The sausages were fat, tasty, and tender. They was not too fulfilling so they left us wanting more of them. The baby potatoes were also delicious. They were soft inside but crunchy on the outside.

Mango Sparkling Fruity Tea - Rp 27.5k
I ordered the Mango Sparkling Fruity Tea for the drink. It was mango tea mixed with Sprite, if I'm not mistaken. I really loved this! It was sweet and refreshing.

Grand Marnier Souffle - Rp 47.5k
For dessert, we got the Grand Marnier Souffle. I am a fan of their Baileys Souffle, but this time around my friend suggested the Grand Marnier one instead. I still preferred the Baileys Souffle over this one, but I quite liked it. However, my friend did not like it at all. She said it was too milky. I actually felt the same, but I didn't find it disturbing tho'.

On a side note, I would like to say that I like their menu with beautiful photographs of its food.



Bakerzin
Plaza Indonesia, 1st Floor E17
Jl. MH Thamrin Kav. 28-30
Jakarta Pusat
Ph: (021) 2992-3715

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...