Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Blowfish Kitchen & Bar

Club goers must be familiar with Blowfish; I, myself, had been there several times. However, this was actually my first visit to try their food. I went there on a weekday night with my cousin, and the restaurant was not busy at all. It was kind of late, though. And Puro next door seemed to be closed down, I wasn't sure tho', but there was no activity seen. Anyone knows what happened to Puro, the restaurant, not the club?

We could still get the club ambience. It was dark and as the night wore on, they dimmed the light more. You could definitely tell that it was a restaurant in the evening, and it became a club at night. However, I actually thought it was cozy, if the light could be brighter.

Kabocha Croquette - Rp 45k
The waiter recommended the Kabocha Croquette as the appetizer. It consisted of 5 yummy croquette that were made out of kabocha pumpkin. I had never knew pumpkin could taste this good. Totally recommended!

Dragon Roll - Rp 85k
Blowfish Roll - Rp 95k
The sushi rolls were delicious! and they were actually big rolls just like the ones in the states, which I really liked; compared to the usual sushi rolls in Indonesia that came in really small pieces that you could barely taste it. Love, love it! We were really full just by these 2 rolls, which was extraordinary considering my cousin was a big eater :p

The drinks (not pictured) were okay-ed priced with Ice Cappucino for Rp 30k and Hot Wedding Tea from TWG for Rp 25k.

We were really satisfied with the food and planned to come back again. However, the super dark lighting made the place feel gloomy.


Blowfish Kitchen & Bar
City Plaza at Wisma Mulia
Jl Jend Gatot Subroto Kav 42
Jakarta 12710 – Indonesia
Ph: (021) 5297-1234

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...