Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Kitchenette

I've been here numerous times but never written any review about it. Kitchenette is managed by Ismaya Group. And just like other products of Ismaya, I would say it was successful. There was usually a line on the weekend or if there wasn't, the restaurant was busy. However, service was a hit-or-miss. They could be really accommodating, like offering a special box for your bag, but sometimes they were not.

In terms of food quality, I was not really impressed. Once I ordered Chicken Caesar Salad, and they served the chicken half-cooked!!eeewww....and a bunch of different stuff I tried, they were just okay. However, I love their sweet crepes. Mary Lou is my favorite! and their drinks never failed me.

This time we went there just for snacking.
Nachos Style Crispy Potato Chillis With Chilli Beans with guacamole and salsa topping -
 Rp 45k + Rp 10k for each topping
The nachos was not your regular nachos with tortilla chips. This came with potato chips which was kind of disappointing to me. But it tasted super good!The chilli, melted cheese, our guacamole and salsa, and even the chips were good mixed together.

London Fog Earl Grey latte - around Rp 30k (I forgot)
Green Tea Latte - Rp 30k
I Love Earl Grey Tea and the London Fog Earl Grey Latte made the tea to be more aromatic and creamy. I loved it! They also offered it cold, which was what I intended to order, but I forgot to tell them that I wanted it served frozen -.-' my bad. My friend got the green tea latte and she adored it. I also love their frozen hot chocolate (Rp 35k - not pictured).

Mary Lou

Red Velvet Cupcake (Rp 28k)
I forgot how much the desserts cost us. Anyway, the Mary Lou crepes was super delicious, exactly like how I loved it. It came with banana, nutella, topped with caramel sauce, and a scoop of vanilla ice cream.All of the ingredients that I LOVED! How can I resist.lol 
However, the cupcake was okay to me, but my friend said it tasted bad. Okay, the icing had the texture of fondant, so it was kinda chewy and a bit dry. The cake was too dry.


Kitchenette
Plaza Indonesia Extension
Ground Floor 
Jalan Mohammad Husni Thamrin Kav. 28-30. 
Jakarta Pusat
Ph: (021) 29923580 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...