Monday, September 20, 2010

Choco Chocolate at Dapur Cokelat

I am so tired yet so excited for tomorrow. I'm just done packing my suitcase because tomorrow... *drum roll* I'm leaving for the US! yayyyy!!!I've been waiting to come back to the US for months! I will be there for 3 weeks only, but I'm so excited!!!

This is my last post for today since I need to have enough sleep. After having dinner yesterday, we paid a visit to Dapur Cokelat since one of my cousins wouldn't stop bugging us unless he had his dessert!

It turned out they had a promo too! What a cheapskate day.lol
The Promo

Caramel Chocolate (supposedly Rp 115,000), Hazulnut Praline (supposedly Rp 155,000), and Chococheez (supposedly Rp 145,000) were sold at Rp 100,000 per loaf only in September.Honestly, I think a loaf was too much for the three of us; however, my "dessert-lover" cousin insisted. He was the only male that could beat me in terms of dessert! I still could not (or would not) believe it.

Ice Chocolate - Rp 10,000
pictured with Hazulnut Praline Cake

Rum Ball - around Rp 3,000

So, he bought the cake by the loaf, and we asked the waiter to slice and put them in plates since we wanted to sit around for a while. We also tried the Ice Chocolate, which had chocolate bites inside. The cake was not that good. I did not like it at all. It was bland and not sweet at all. The Rum Ball, on the other hand, was perfect! You could taste the rum lingered a while, but it did not overpower the chocolate flavor. I loved it!



Jl. Kelapa Nias Raya Blok QE 1 No.3
Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara
Ph: 021 4533158

www.dapurcokelat.com for more branches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...